This item is 28mm With Ply Replacement uPVC Door Panel - 750mm x 750mm
If your door is double glazed, and you need a uPVC panel to replace the glass to fit your cat flap, If you have a cat flap you no longer require, this uPVE replacement panel is your answer.
Also vailable in thicknesses 24mm and 28mm
With or without ply reinforcing.
Simply romove the times around your existing panel. The panel measures : 750mm x 750mm (-5mm tolerance) cut to the required size and replace.
Fitting PVC-u Door Panels
Fitting the panels is fairly straight forward. Here are 5 tips to help you.
- The door panel will be supplioed with a protective film, leave this in place to prevent scratches during handling. Be sure to peal off before fitting, or peel back from the edges, so that it does not get trapped by the beads.
- A decorators paint scraper or similar tool can be used to remove any beads. When removing, it is easier to start with the longer ones. When replacing beads, the longer ones should be done last. Remember where you reoved the beads from. Top, Bottom, Left & right.
- When measuring and cutting to size, remember the phrase ’measure twice - cut once’.
- A Fine toothed handsaw or jigsaw blade is most suitable for cutting the panels.
- Soft headed hammers can be used to encourage reluctant beads to go back in when they are fitted nice and tight.
Please note these items are only available to delivery addresses on the mainland UK