Product Features :
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this product if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behaviour. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or a certified trainer.
• DO NOT attempt to cut into or pry open the battery. Be sure to discard the used battery properly
Please read and follow the instructions in the manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long, or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. This is called bed sores; it is also called decubitus ulcers or pressure necrosis.
• Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
• When possible reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
• Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in the manual.
• Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
• When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
• Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
• Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
• If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
• If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
• You may need to trim the hair in the area of the Contact Points. Never shave the dog’s neck; this may lead to a rash or infection.
• You should not make the collar any tighter than is required for good contact. A collar that is too tight will increase the risk of pressure necrosis in the contact area.
• The PetSafe Deluxe Anti-Bark Collar must be used only on healthy dogs. We recommend that you take your dog to a veterinarian before using the collar if he is not in good health.
The PetSafe® Deluxe Anti-Bark Collar is not a toy. Keep it away from the reach of children. Use it only for its pet training purpose.
The Deluxe Anti-Bark Collar is safe and effective for all breeds and sizes of dogs. However, the Big Dog Collar is recommended for dogs 18+ kg and the Little Dog Collar is
recommended for dogs up to 25 kg.
The system should only be used with pets who are over 6 months of age. If your pet is injured or its mobility is otherwise impaired, contact your veterinarian or professional
trainer before use.
|Collar Unit Size (mm)||50mm x 30mm x 40mm|
|Collar To Fit Neck size||upto 71cm|
|Batteries Required||Petsafe RFA-188 (supplied)|
|Method of Correction||Static Stimulation|
|Average Battery Life||3 - 6 months|
|Number of correction levels||10|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Suitable for :-|
|Suitable for||Recommended for dogs 18+ kg|
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.70 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 2453 merchant reviews