The PetSafe® Big Dog Rechargeable Bark Control Collar uses several features designed to shorten the training phase and promote good behaviour. The Bark Control Collar has a unique patented sensor that provides the most reliable bark detection available. The Bark Control Collar uses both vibration and sound sensors (dual-detection) to discriminate each bark from other external noises. An electrical stimulation is administered through the Contact Points on the collar only if both the vibration from the vocal chords and the sound from the bark match the same criteria.
Product Features :
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this product if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behaviour. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer.
Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Do not short circuit, mix old and new batteries, dispose of in fire, or expose to water. When batteries are stored or disposed, they must be protected from shorting. Dispose of spent batteries properly.
Risk of skin damage. Please read and follow the instructions in the manual. Proper fi t of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. Ranging from redness to pressure ulcers; this condition is commonly known as bed sores.
• Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
• When possible reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
• Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
• Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
• When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
• Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
• Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
• If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
• If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure.
You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If
redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
• The PetSafeBark Control Collar must be used only on healthy dogs. We recommend that you take your dog to a veterinarian before using the collar if he is not in good health.
• Do not shave the pet’s neck as this may increase the risk of skin irritation.
• You should not make the collar any more tight than is required for good contact. A collar that is too tight will increase the risk of pressure necrosis in the contact area.
• The PetSafe Bark Control Collar is not a toy.Keep away from the reach of children. Use it only for its bark control purpose.
The Bark Control Collar is safe and effective for most breeds and sizes of dogs. However, the Big Dog Rechargeable Bark Control Collar is recommended for dogs 18+ kg. The
system should only be used with pets who are over 6 months of age. If your pet is injured, or its mobility is otherwise impaired, contact your veterinarian or professional trainer before use.
|Collar Unit Size (mm)||60mm x 45mm x 40mm|
|Collar To Fit Neck size||upto 71cm|
|Batteries Required||Rechargeable - supplied + charging adaptor|
|Method of Correction||Static Stimulation|
|Average Battery Life||3 - 6 months|
|Recharging Time||4 hours|
|Number of correction levels||10|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Suitable for :-|
|Suitable for||Recommended for dogs 18+ kg & over 6 months old.|
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.70 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 2363 merchant reviews