The Battery Pack
The Passport Rechargeable Battery works with the Passport Pet Access Smart System and can be used for full operation of the pet door or as a battery-backup in case of a power loss. It is a great alternative to the power adapter if you do not have a power outlet near your installed Passport or if you do not want a power cord connected to your pet door. The battery is rechargeable so no need to keep replacing batteries. Charging station and power adapter included.
The Small Selective Dog Door
• Complete Freedom - Customise each pet’s access in and out of the home for up to 20 pets
• Selective Entry/Exit – via Passport™ Key Collar Tag
• Easy programming via navigation panel on the dog door or connection to personal computer
• Access modes include: In/Out, In-Only, Out-Only and Timer Mode to schedule times when each pet has access
• Reinforced Lock - Multi-point locking flap system provides increased strength and push-through resistance
• Draught Excluder - Gaskets and U-flap system provide improved weather resistance and energy efficiency
Door Size : Small
Pet Size : Small dogs <11kg
Flap Opening : 7 1/8" x 8 1/4"
Frame Dimensions: 11 3/4" x 15"
Cut Out : 10 11/16" x 12 1/8"
Fits doors 1 - 2 inches thick
Easy do-it-yourself installation
Optional rechargeable battery (replaceable)
How Electronic Doors work
The door reads the unique signal of the key on your pet's collar and triggers the flap to unlock. When the door no longer senses your pet's key, the flap automatically locks back into place.
Each key is programmed to only let that pet use the door, so other pets or stray animals can’t use the pet door.
How It Works:
With its advanced entry and exit technology, the Passport™ Small Dog Door provides freedom and peace of mind no other dog door offers.
Offering advanced selective entry and exit for up to 20 pets, multiple access options (such as in-only access and out-only access), and the option to only allow access at specific times of day, this Dog Door provides ample options for programming each Dog’s access. The USB connection to your computer allows for ease of programming, pet tracking, and software updates.
|Overall Size||298mm x 381mm (11 3/4" x 15")|
|Cut Out Size||271mm x 308mm (10 11/16" x 12 1/8")|
|Cut Out Size Glass||N/A|
|Pet Max Shoulder Width||17cm|
|Batteries Required||Mains power adapter provided (3.5m) Optional rechargeable battery kit available -|
|Key Entry||Radio-frequency identification (RFID)|
|Suitable for :-|
|Suitable for||Fits doors up to 51mm thick, wood, plastic & metal.|
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 2073 merchant reviews