The Spray Bark Control stops your dog at the very moment he starts barking. Each time the dog barks, the sound-sensitive collar releases a harmless spray that interrupts the dog's barking. Use of the product gradually conditions him to stop barking. Your dog will adapt quietly and easily to his environment while providing your family peace of mind.
Product Features :
Risk of skin damage. Please read and follow the instructions in the manual provided. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. Ranging from redness to pressure ulcers; this condition is commonly known as bed sores.
• Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
• When possible, reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
• Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
• Never connect a lead to the electronic collar.
• When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
• Wash the dog’s neck area and the contact area of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
• Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
• If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
• If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may fi nd after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.The Bark Control Collar must be used only on healthy dogs over 6 months of age. We recommend that you take your dog to a veterinarian before using the collar if he is not in good health.
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this product if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behaviour. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer.
Please note these items are only available to delivery addresses on the mainland UK
|Collar Unit Size (mm)||70mm x 40mm x 22mm|
|Collar To Fit Neck size||upto 71cm|
|Batteries Required||PetSafe BAT11306 (CR2 - 3v) ( supplied )|
|Method of Correction||Unscented Spray|
|Average Battery Life||20 Weeks|
|Number of correction levels||2|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Suitable for :-|
|Suitable for||The system should only be used with pets who are over 6 months of age.|
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 2660 merchant reviews