Extra Collar Receiver Compatible with SportDOG® Remote Trainer: SD-425E, SD-825E
DryTEK Waterproof Design Technology
50-70 Hour Battery Life Batteries recharge in 2 hours
3 Year Warranty
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this product if your dog is aggressive or if your dog is prone to aggressive behaviour. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or a certified trainer
Please read and follow the instructions in the manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the dog’s neck may cause skin damage. This is called bed sores; it is also called decubitus ulcers or pressure necrosis.
• Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
• When possible, reposition the collar on the dog’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
• Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
• Never connect a lead to the Collar Receiver; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
• When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
• Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
• Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
• If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
• If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
Your dog should be able to learn basic obedience commands such as “Sit” or “Stay”. The system should only be used with dogs over 6 months of age. The Collar Receiver may be too large for dogs under 3.6 kg. If your pet is injured or its mobility is otherwise impaired, contact your veterinarian or professional trainer before use.
|Collar To Fit Neck size||Up to 71cm|
|Batteries Required||Rechargeable (supplied)|
|Max Range (m)||With SD-425E - 400m With SD-8925E - 700m|
|Average Battery Life||50 - 70 hours|
|Number of correction levels||7|
|Water Proof||Yes - up to 7.5m|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Number of Operation Modes||2|
|Remote Control||Yes - supplied with either SD-425E kit or SD-825E kit|
|Max Number of Dogs||Use with 2 other collars on either SD-425E or SD825E kits Additional collars must be purchased separately|
|Built in Safety Limiter||Yes|
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.70 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 2363 merchant reviews