Staywell Petsafe Microchip Cat Flap Brown Petsafe
Your PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap Brown has been designed to allow your cat to go outside when it fancies a room or when nature calls, After exit the cat door with automatically lock keeping other troublesome cats and animals out of your house. The PetSafe® Staywell microchip brown works by reading your cat’s unique existing microchip ID the product works with locks on the door which operate without the need for a collar or accessory.
Simple To Operate
Control on this door comes via a very simple to use a 4-way locking system which allows you to set the door as exit only, entry only, in and out, or no entry or exit.
- Easy to program reads your cats microchip
- Can be programmed for up to 40 micro-chipped cats
- This product can also use Petsafe RFID collar tags key fob - PAC19-20560
- Helps restrict the entry of unwanted cats
- Reinforced, dual auto-latch with a 4-way lock
- Low battery indicator
- Draught Excluder
- Quick Start Guide and Cutting Template
Please note - the read range on this unit is 10cm - 12cm - measured from outside of flap (the material the cat flap is fitted into may reduce this e.g. metal). Also if the door panel is reinforced with metal the range of the chip scanner will be affected, to resolve this you can fit the flap using the Petsafe glass/wall adaptor.
Easy To Install Fitting Options:
- Fits wooden doors
- Fits PVC / UPVC & Metal doors
- For brick wall installations with cat flap tunnel extenders and a cat flap mounting adaptor.
- Fits windows & glass doors windows, single & double glazed Suitable for cats up to 8 kg. - requires a Petsafe glass mounting adaptor to fit through glass (available from November 2017)
Please note for metal doors, doors reinforced with metal or reinforced panels with a foil sheet on the plywood reinforcement, you will need to cut a 260mm diameter hole and use the Petsafe Glass adaptor (PAC54-16246) OR you can buy a replacement door panel, available in 20mm, 24mm & 28mm, from our website. Our replacement panels do not have any metal in them.
Brown Microchip Cat Flap Dimensions
Pet Door Overall Size: 220mm x 239mm
Cutout Size: 175mm x 168mm
Glass Cut Out Size: 275mm diameter* - requires a Petsafe glass adaptor
Tunnel Depth: 72mm
Max Pet Shoulder Width: 150mm
Maximum Pet Weight: 8kg
This cat flap is compatible with FDX-B (15 Digit) Microchips (this is not all 15 digit microchip) - to double-check you cats chip number is compatible, please call Petsafe customer services on tel.no. 0800 046 1414
*It is not possible to cut holes in toughened glass or double glazed units except at the time of manufacture. Please contact a glazier.
Delivery is Free on this product you can place your order online or via the telephone on 01179 719922 If you wish to collect we are based in St Philips in Bristol.